Notice: Undefined variable: parentcat in /home/littlefalls/public_html/wp-content/themes/little-falls/single-listings.php on line 38
 

Harrison and Peterson Building

Built by Alonzo Harrison in 1908, Munsingwear opened a factory here during World War II. This is stop 23 in a historic tour developed by the Little Falls Heritage Preservation Commission.

Harrison and Peterson Building

104 Wood Street
Little Falls, MN 56345

Little Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau

606 1st St SE
Little Falls, MN 56345

1-800-325-5916
Contact Us

About Visit Little Falls

The Little Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) is the marketing power behind the region. Our staff responds to visitor inquiries, assists convention planners and works with group tour operators to provide a fun and interesting stay for all who stop in the area.

Newsletter Sign Up