Mark your calendars for a little art and great local, farm fresh produce. The Purple Carrot Market will be hosting our July Pop-Up Market with a little twist this month. GRA will be conducting a community art project during the Pop-Up with 25 individual clay pieces that need to have stamp designs stamped into them and a pre glaze painted on. This will make a 24″ x 24″ wall art piece. We encourage young and old to participate. This event is happening Thursday, July 20th from 4 – 6:00 pm in the parking spaces north of the Victor Mall at 53 E Broadway in Little Falls. You do not need to be a Purple Carrot Market owner to shop and create.
- The Bluffs Beef – grass-fed Scottish Highland beef, pastured Gloucestershire Old Spots pork, grass-fed Icelandic sheep, pastured poultry, free-range eggs and farm goods
Preorder to ensure availability https://docs.google.com/…/1KMxwDWfnvG5m5IAzhGlZ6Fq…/edit
- Foothills Orchard – in season fruits and vegetables
- Joelle Zylka– preserves , dips mixes, seasoning packets, canned sauerkraut, pickles, asparagus, relishes, jams and jellies, salves
- Green Prairie Apiary– a variety of honey flavors, pure beeswax, lip balm, and maple syrup
- Grainworks– homemade granola, bread, jams and jellies, peanut butters, wood items, goat milk soap, knit and crocheted items
- Purple Carrot Market– brochures, buy an ownership, swag including t-shirts, caps, reusable tote bags, and zero waste items