St. Francis Convent and Campus
St. Francis Covent was founded by the Franciscan Sisters of Little Falls, Minnesota, in 1891. Visitors are welcome to tour St. Francis Campus and to join the Franciscan Sisters for Mass and prayer in Sacred Heart Chapel. Hurrle Hall, completed in 1892, is noted as the site where most of the sisters’ ministries began. Sacred Heart Chapel and Hurrle Hall have been designated Little Falls historic landmarks. One of the busiest places on campus is St. Francis Center. It is open to the public and offers a simple nurturing environment for spiritual and holistic retreats, workshops and meetings. The public is also welcome to visit the Clothes Review, a used clothing outlet, Franciscan Gift Shop, the Candle Shop and St. Francis Health and Recreation Center, a nonprofit fitness center. For more information, call 320-632-0695, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.fslf.org.