Created by artist Frank Gosiak, two large colored murals, depicting the logging era and main street Little Falls in the early 1900's, grace the façade of the Hennepin Paper Co. warehouse on Broadway Avenue West across from Cass Gilbert Depot. A third Gosiak mural "Door Into the Past" depicts the history of Little Falls evolving into present day Little Falls. The mural is located at the intersection of Broadway Avenue East and Second Street.

Little Falls is the home of two public fresco paintings, both created by artist Charles Kapsner, installed at Lindbergh Elementary School. The first, completed in 1994, is called "The Stewardship" and portrays the life, work and values of Charles A. Lindbergh, Jr., the American aviator, who lived here as a boy. The second is a 19' x 41' monument entitled "Beginnings", which tells the story of Central Minnesota's history. This piece was completed in May 2001. The frescoes can be viewed by appointment at Lindbergh School, located at 102 9th Street SE ("The Stewardship" is visible 24 hours/day on the 9th Street entry side). For more information visit www.buonfresco.com.

Little Falls Convention & Visitors Bureau
   
interior
Home | Visitor Info | Lodging | Dining | Events Calendar | Relocation Info | Business Directory | LFCVB | Visitors Guide
Little Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau Toll-Free (800) 325-5916 Local (320) 616-4959 Fax (320) 616-4961 E-mail info@littlefallsmn.com
© Copyright Little Falls Convention and Visitors Bureau. All Rights Reserved.  Photo Use Policy  Site Developed by SAS Design Haus